- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Stiwdio Aran collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Details about the items you’d like to order.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Stiwdio Aran with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Stiwdio Aran may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Messages through social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
How will we use your data?
Stiwdio Aran collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Stiwdio Aran will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Recordiau ARAN
- Cyhoeddiadau ARAN
When Stiwdio Aran processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Stiwdio Aran securely stores your data within an e-commerce plugin installed in our website and in the stiwdioaran mailbox hosted by TSO Host. These are password protected.
Stiwdio Aran will keep your personal details for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by carrying out an annual review of the personal details held in the contact group and deleting details that are more than 9 years old.
Stiwdio Aran would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Recordiau ARAN
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Stiwdio Aran from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Cerdd Emyr Rhys Music group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please message us with the heading ‘remove from marketing list’.
What are your data protection rights?
Stiwdio Aran would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Stiwdio Aran for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Stiwdio Aran correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Stiwdio Aran erase your personal
data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Stiwdio Aran restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Stiwdio Aran’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Stiwdio Aran transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 01286 831346
Or write to us: Stiwdio Aran, Cae Gosen, Groeslon, Gwynedd LL54 7TQ
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies .org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01286 831346
Or write to us at: Stiwdio Aran, Cae Gosen, Groeslon, Gwynedd LL54 7TQ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office – Wales
2nd Floor, Churchill House