Born in 1971 in Swansea, and a fluent Welsh speaker, Huw Williams was Organ Scholar at Christ's College, Cambridge then studied at the Royal Academy of Music and in Holland. He became Assistant Organist at Hereford Cathedral and was closely involved with the famous Three Choirs Festival. Having been appointed to his position at St. Paul's in 1998 he now lives in London with his young family, but his recital performances have taken him to Canada, the USA, and all over Europe. Huw has also performed with many ensembles: the London Symphony Orchestra, London Philharmonic Orchestra, National Orchestra of Wales, City of London Sinfonia, London Mozart Players, the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment and The Sixteen.
- Category: Huw Williams
Express your Welsh identity through music !
- Featuring Carys Owen (harp) and Huw Williams (organ)
- Romantic Welsh folk melodies for harp in arrangements by Nansi Richards (Telynores Maldwyn) and John Thomas (Pencerdd Gwalia) amongst others.
- Original compositions for organ by Karl Jenkins and William Mathias
- Processionals in different durations to suit the size of the venue
- Also includes the International favourites ‘Here comes the bride’ by Richard Wagner and Mendelssohn’s ‘Wedding March’